Sunday, September 25, 2011

MTB OR ROADRACE ?

Since i buy my new bike i didn't have much time to spend it like it used to..is it my fault to be like this? didn't have much time to cycling ? or always busy with my job ? that is only sport i like much and why i being like this ? i didn't buy that bike just to see it but not ride it why i spend lots of money to buy it if i just keep it in my store room? i know i'm not training well lately because i'm busy with my work and i even work on my dayoff...the result is worst i cannot catch up with the other riders that same age as me..hehhe the younger riders ? please don't ask that punk ass young rider did not know how to respect their elder riders i know they have a lots of energy but remember who's cycling first before them ? WE are... i don't mind if they don't wanna talk to me or to gain my experience at least say 'hi' it's fine with me..

it's different when i'm mountain biking it's feel like i'm free doing what i want cross country , trip to waterfalls with bikes that brings a lot of memories i remember when i first time race in mountain biking that was awesome and i manage to take 10 place in my first race hehhe till the day i sold my bike and switch to road bike later i feel my body and my soul did not fit with these road bikes feels like something stuck in my throat camtu la i'm comfort with mountain bikes so i'm planning to sell that bike and back to my mountain bike hobby....

that's all for now ( i think) next time i will write again with my terengganu's dialect or sarawak's dialect who knows hehhe..

bye

1 comment: